Hindustan Petroleum / Cheating people of money!

I am a regular customer at HPCL petrol pump. The branch of the petrol pump is M/s J J Filling Station, Jagjeet Nagar, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - Punjab Phone [protected], Dealer of HPCL in Ludhiana- Punjab. I went to fill petrol in my scooter and asked the attendant to fill the petrol for RS. 100 but he only filled the petrol for Rs. 99.72, when I asked him to put the petrol for Rs. 100 he refused and started abusing me and then ask that I want to fill air they said the worker is not present. It seams that it is their regular routine to fill less petrol as I looked in the other machine it was also showing Rs. 149.69 I feel that the other person must have got filled the petrol for Rs. 150 from this I can make out that they are cheating people of money. When I asked for the complaint book they refused point blank and said they don't have it.

N  25th of Sep, 2007 by
Non-delivery of domestic Gas even after 11 days of booking

I am a custoomer of HP Gas (Dealer: Kalachowki Gas, Dealer code is 131330). I booked for a new gas refill (cylinder) on 12/09/2007 and till 24/09/2007, I was continuously calling up for delivery. On 24/09/2007, I finally lost my patience and went straight to the dealer's office and asked for an explaination. The receptionist made over 10 calls to outside parties and requested them to return their extra cylinder for my deliver. I wonder if HP Gas has started a new system of storing extra cylinders at their 'SPECIAL CUSTOMERS' residences for emergency delivery. or is it BLACK MARKETING TO SMALL SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS?????

During the previous visit of the HP gas delivery boy, he had demanded for extra money other than the printed price on the bill. So, this time, on 24/09/2007, he had visited my Housing Society but did not deliver the gas because he remembered that I had not paid him his BAKSHISH.

Finally, today morning, I received a new gas refill cylinder, which was found to be leaky and replaced after one hour.

SHAME, SHAME !! HP needs to be privatised. Thta's the only solution to end the customers' harassment.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas Logo Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas
Customer Care Service