HiFiSoundConnection.com / Bad service
HIFISOUNDCONNECTION.com is the biggest ripoff online store out there. I purchased a pair of $250 speakers online and then called to verify stock the next day. I was told they would actually send me the latest model (since I guess the model i ordered was going out of production) and it was to be shipped the same day. After several calls, the item did end up being shipping 5 days after my first phone conversation. When the item arrived, it was not even close to the same model. It was a model from maybe 3 years ago and the box looks like it was from 10. Obviously the model # was not the one promised, but was also 2 model lines below! They basically send me a pair of old, beat up speakers worth $100 maybe. After several calls and emails, they agreed to have the speakers picked up, however, 3 days after the package (left outside my door for pickup) was supposed to be picked up, HIFISOUNDCONNECTION stopped returning my emails and my phone messages. I had finally received a follow up email stating that since I was "causing problems" they would "leave the order the way it was". I have left messages for the owner, Chris Rush, to no avail. Avoid this 'company' at all costs. Biggest bunch of liars, cheats, and thieves you will ever come across! BEWARE!!!
More HiFiSoundConnection.com Complaints & Reviews
- HiFiSoundConnection - bait and switch 
- HiFiSoundConnection - Bait and switch fraud
- Hi Fi Sound Connection - Unacceptable Customer Service / Business Practices 
- HiFiSoundConnection - Rip off
- HiFiSoundConnection.com - used items sold as new 
- HiFi Sound Connection - speakers
- HiFiSoundConnection - Very unprofessional company!
- HiFiSoundConnection - Paiste Rude Cymbals
- HiFi Sound Connection - Did not receive product paid for, bait and switch
- HiFiSoundConnection - Car stereo