HH Gregg / mail in rebates!
I bought a mattress with HHGregg in Tennessee back in April and had it delivered. They charged me $59.99 delivery fee, which would be reimbursed when I sent in the rebate form and a copy of my delivery receipt. I did exactly as the lady at the store told me. 10 weeks went by and there was no email, no phone call, no mail with my check or any information regarding my rebate. I got out the copy of the rebate form the lady at the store gave me (I make double copies of everything) and I call the 1-800 number that was supposed to be in Texas yeah right. I get some lady who can hardly speak English so I guess my call went to India. Anyways, they have no record of me at all. I sit there and read to her exactly what the paper says and she accuses me of trying to claim a rebate from 2005. Come to find out, they gave me the WRONG rebate form, which is not my fault. The people at the call center refused to help and now I can't get my rebate back. I have spent over $5,300 since 2002 with that sorry a$$ company. I will NEVER step back into one of their stores again. They need to take all the money they are getting from ripping their customers off and provide better customer service training for their employees.
More HH Gregg Complaints & Reviews
- HH Gregg - human resources 
- HHGregg, Inc. - misleading extended service plan 
- HH Gregg - don't honor price matching policy 
- HHgregg - former employee 
- [Resolved] HHgregg - employee treatment 
- HHGregg.com - hh gregg’s stainless samsung refrigerator
- HHgregg - all household appliances (range/refrigerator/microwave/dishwasher/washer/dryer/deep freezer)
- HH Gregg - gas range 
- HHgregg - installation of refrigerator water ice maker
- HHgregg - samsung refrigerator