Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company / laptop hard drive
My wife bought a brand new !!! HP Laptop. Less than 30 days and the hard drive crashed! Brand New? My wife is in graduate school, so slightly important to have her laptop. Not only do we have to wait til wednesday to get laptop, but had to pay 100 dollars to the Geek Squad at Best Buy where purchased to back up the data on her laptop!
HP just saying to us, oh well, this can happen though rare. Doesn't care about our headache or expense to remedy this. My wife will never buy HP again and I know where I work, I will stress never using HP products.
It wasn't the quality of product, HP is great, but the response of customer service.. WOW
More Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification
- Hewlett Packard - the company, the customer service, and hp pavillion x360 convertible