Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company / hp pavilion laptop piece of [censored]
We bought a laptop in october 2017, the laptop started crashing with hard disk failure at random. We sent it for repair the first time and after it was repaired and sent back, the laptop crashed within a week.
This happened multiple times, hard drive crash with in a week of repair. We are being harrassed with non sense never ending repair process. They are harrassing us when we ask for refund, not talk about it at all. They want us to keep sending the laptop for repair twice a month so that they can buy time until warranty period expires and start making money.
This is absolutely disgusting, i now officially believe HP products are absolute piece of [censored] and has the most disgusting ethicless business ethics. They don't give a [censored] about customer satisfaction or complaints. They hang on to the money we pay so hard, that we have to feel frustrated and helpless and follow their process, feel helpless.
Please do not buy hp products. I would request everyone to stop buying any hp product and make the company go bankrupt and thrown out of business. Customers deserve better brands. I have never had issues with lenovo and acer laptops. They are the best.
HP is a piece of crap. Hate it
More Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service