Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company / customer/support service
I purchased a HP laptop a few years ago and it developed a problem on running so I did a restore to restore point that was 2 years ago. I kept getting error that I needed to active my Windows 7 but had no Product Key to do it.
I contacted HP who I purchased the computer from and there solution was to offer to help me if I paid them money. I bought the computer from them it included Windows 7 OS but I guess it is only good for a while with HP equipment.
If you have a problem it will cost you money for HP to help you with there own product
More Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - ink cartridges, 902-xl, 902 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - envy 4520 printer and ink cartridges 
- Hewlett Packard - computer hard drive 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptops