Hewlett Packard / harassing and demeaning demeanor from the case manager

1 United States

Hp laptop model # ez829av serial# cnf6490llb
Purchased/shipped 12/07/06

I have had many problems with my hp laptop. I have had the harddrive replaced 3 times, the fan 2 times, I believe. It is unfortunate when problems started I did not start a file on this so I would have a detailed and accurate paper trail.
This in it’s self has been exhaustive but the was I was rerated with the last case manager on 2/18/09 was truly un acceptable!

In this last & ldquo;episode” I have logged over 3 hours on the phone with different reps and case managers! I spoke & lsquo;at length” on either feb 14th or 15th with a rep, after explaining the time and money I had spent in the past year with different issues he had assured me if I would allow hp to repair my computer & ldquo;one more time” if there was any problem I would have my computer replaced!
When my it rep, ryan raimer, started installing my programs he contacted me and alerted me to the fact that my fan appeared to not be functioning correctly! Immediately contacted hp. I was concerned about wasting money in having my programs installed and continuing to have problems!

The most recent case management rep I spoke with was josh on 2/18/09 at
[protected]. Josh immediately became aggressive, intimidating, and insulting! He said he never spends more that 10 minutes on the phone with anyone, he deals with & ldquo;people like me all day long’” and he was my only contact to hp from now on! Every time I called I would get him and I was not going to have my computer replaced, ir regardless of what anyone at hp told me. The time I spent on the phone with him was 59:11 minutes!! I asked him if we could go over the info he had in the file on my computer, he said no, it was proprietary. I tried to explain I just wanted to see if there was a complete file because there was a possibility of different contact info. He stated & ldquo;it didn’t matter what information I had in my file, only his was important!
Below is the timeline, best I can recreate with names and case #’s

I originally purchased an hp because of the reputation of the company. I am satisfied with my computer, when it works! But do not feel I have been treated humanly!

I hope you have the sensitivity to respond to my dilemma.

Peg evanoika

6/05/07 case # [protected]
5/24/08 I had a part replaced
Case # [protected]
Case manger kandace @[protected] x 11 or 49 # [protected] even tho she assured she would be my contact for problems I was unable to ever contact her again!

6/26/08 bought extended warranty because of problems service # [protected]