Hertz / hertz west covina california
I recently made a reservation for a car in West Covina branch on Garvey.
I had already reserved a Mid Size vehicle for 1 week- with a $25 coupon promotion I received through email from you guys.
When I arrived at your location there was only 1 rep. at 2:50pm.
He rudely told me that there were no more Midsize vehicles because I was late!
He told me I had to get a full size car.
I've delt with this rep. before and I do not want to ever use Hertz at this location for any type of service. I am a manager for my company and I would never stand for this from my employees. Your employee needs to work on demonstrating proper people skills.
I am a friendly person who gets along with everyone. It takes a lot for me to take the time to write this email to complain about someone. But the way I was treated, I felt it was necessary. This is the second time this employee has been rude to me. The first time I just figured maybe he was having a bad day. Also I wasn't the only person he was being rude to. I needed this vehicle for this week and now I will be forced to rent a car from somewhere else.
Sincerely Maggie Gonzalez. [protected]@gmail.com
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz Car Rental - hertz billed me 151.60 british pounds for a service they never provided; etc etc 
- Hertz Thrifty Dollar Ireland - Hertz Rent A Car Wexford - scam for bogus "incidents" - hertz thrifty dollar
- Hertz - car rental 
- Hertz - van rental
- Hertz - car rental