Hertz / customer service flaws, over and unnecessary charges, holding deposit money as well as discriminatory practices.

Concord, CA, United States

On May 15 2017 my wife and I went to the Hertz located on Monument Blvd in Concord California. Having a reservation pre set we expected to be at the location no longer then thirty minutes, unfortunately the time came closer to a hour, after arriving before our expected pick up time. The staff was very unprofessional, even after having a car prepared, and waiting to have it properly cleaned, other costumers were placed in front of myself, reason being that their issues were more pressing then mine. I being a African American male And my wife being a White female, it seems as though your Hertz crew went above and beyond the normal everyday procedures of proper customer service. When calling in to extend my renovation for another day, my phone number was restricted for calling Hertz located in Concord. I ask for a full refund of my multiple time adjusted quote $72.92, and the release of my deposit funds $300.00. For a grant total of 372.92 Please contact me anytime at [protected] to further discus this issue.

Mr Andrew Jackson