Hertz — car rental
Hertz drivers apparently do not work until 830am, so they could not offer pickup and delivery service for our 8am rental they promised was offered. They told us we could take lyft/uber and they would reimburse us for the charge.
We returned the car, and Don then told us that they could not reimburse us, but could offer $20 off our next rental. This is not the same thing.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Sunnyvale, CA
1) Drivers should be available to pickup/delivery at the same time of hours of operation.
2) If drivers cannot make the pickup/delivery time, then please clearly state that before we rent the car. I would have happily adjusted my reservation hours to match their schedule.
3) If clients are told that they will be reimbursed for the lyft/uber ride, then HONOR THAT REQUEST.
4) Offering a discount for the next rental (which, after this experience, we will not do), is not the same thing. This is called a lie.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz Car Rental - hertz billed me 151.60 british pounds for a service they never provided; etc etc 
- Hertz Thrifty Dollar Ireland - Hertz Rent A Car Wexford - scam for bogus "incidents" - hertz thrifty dollar
- Hertz - car rental 
- Hertz - van rental
- Hertz - car rental