Hertz Car Rental / i'll never rent from them again!
I rented a car from Hertz in Orlando last weekend and was told that it was a better deal to buy the gas that was in the car and I could return the car empty, because gas was over 3.00 a gallon in the area.
I decided not to do this fortunately. At the "private" gas station (associated with Wendy's) across the road from the rental return area gas was $3.59 for regular, however one mile away it was $2.25!! What a scam!
I was surprised to find they had taken out more than $100 from my travel card over the price I was quoted. When I complained about it I was assured that the money would be returned on midnight the day I returned the car. Of course the money is NOT back in my account and I was told by Hertz customer service to register a complaint at a website... email@example.com... of course my computer says this site doesn't exist. I can't say I'm surprised. I'll never rent from them again!
More Hertz Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - billing problems 
- Hertz - Thrifty Car rental Spokane Washington and PurCo fleet services
- Hertz - rental agent
- Hertz - car rental tyler texas
- Hertz - other cleaning fee
- Hertz - my reservation denied... on site san juan airport...