Hertz / additional charges, scam
Don't use the Hertz office in Sienna
I just came back from a driving trip in Tuscany and fighting a $2, 000+ bill from them for a 2-day rental! It is a nightmare. When we received the bill, we discovered that they had changed the daily rate, added various obscure charges (7 of then) and were trying to make us pay for mechanical failure of the engine. Even though when we were in Italy, we were assured that it was all fine, no problem, etc.
Filing a claim is also a bureaucratic ordeal... I would strongly advice anyone not to use Hertz (or at least not from Sienna)... I feel like they are gauging me because I am back in Canada and unable to complain directly to them.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz Car Rental - hertz billed me 151.60 british pounds for a service they never provided; etc etc 
- Hertz Thrifty Dollar Ireland - Hertz Rent A Car Wexford - scam for bogus "incidents" - hertz thrifty dollar
- Hertz - car rental 
- Hertz - van rental
- Hertz - car rental