Hero Honda Glamour Bike / poor service & cheating

1 India Review updated:

i have hero honda glamour bike (Purchased on DEC 29 2006) its front shokers are not working properly i have complain about it for six monthes in Excellent motors rama devi Kanpur (U.P.) but they are not servicing my bike they alwayes said we have not parts of the bike compony is not providing parts so we are unable to replace ur parts. ur compony is providing poor service.

After this i had gone to Northen motors The mall kanpur for this complain & for regular servicing of bike they notedown my complain and completed the regular servicing of bike. For this servicing they charged some amount. The cost of 4T oil was also included in this amount but next day i fond that the 4t oil is not replaced it was burnt oil of dark black colour.So your Autharised dealer are cheating the coustmors.
Kindly take the neccessary action against the your Autharised dealers.

Such type of poor service is forcing to me to make a complain against your compony in Consumer Forum.

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2008

Dear Sir, I'm from Bhopal . I suggest my naphew to purchase the Herohonda from Indore. On telephone I gave him my passport No. for the dealers entry. But the dealer denie and told that passport should be shown him. Physically it was not possible to go to Indore for this, bcoz I was so away from there. Due to dealer's denie I lost my 2500 points and a chance to get the prize.

U're requested to pl. give me the credit and ensures that dealer's respect the passport no.even through the phone, becoz a to z, India is an one unit. My passport No. is 06J09C22248.

Thanks