Hero Honda / Cbz Extreme / Poor customer care
I recently purchased a CBZ extreme on March 15, 2007. There is already a rust on the bike. When I complained to the service department of Hero Honda they referred me to the sales department, who after inspecting state they cannot rectify it.
This is sheer manufactures defect and not mine. As I keep the bike well covered and away from water which could probably have caused the rust. The rust is in the swingarm of the bike.
I'm really pissed off with this. I spend so much of money to buy this bike, but now so soon there is a rust and they (Hero Honda) have declined to rectify it and want to get it rectified which is totally unfair.
I'm planning to take them to the consumer court for this as this sheer manufactures defect, and I'm going to discourage my friends n relatives to buy any of their products. I'm from Bangalore and my dealer is Millenuium Motor, Airport Road Branch.
More Hero Honda / Cbz Extreme Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure