Hero Honda / Cbz Extreme / Poor customer care

I recently purchased a CBZ extreme on March 15, 2007. There is already a rust on the bike. When I complained to the service department of Hero Honda they referred me to the sales department, who after inspecting state they cannot rectify it.

This is sheer manufactures defect and not mine. As I keep the bike well covered and away from water which could probably have caused the rust. The rust is in the swingarm of the bike.

I'm really pissed off with this. I spend so much of money to buy this bike, but now so soon there is a rust and they (Hero Honda) have declined to rectify it and want to get it rectified which is totally unfair.

I'm planning to take them to the consumer court for this as this sheer manufactures defect, and I'm going to discourage my friends n relatives to buy any of their products. I'm from Bangalore and my dealer is Millenuium Motor, Airport Road Branch.

A  30th of Jul, 2007 by
Burst Bike, I suggest to every one don't purchase CBZ-Extreme.
N  31st of Oct, 2007 by

Hero Honda / Cbz Extreme - bike

hii, my name is sabir,
i really love bcz extreme, but if i get the man who designed the front part of bike, i will break front part of his face, what the helll, he has designed, the front part sucks.. and what happen to the technical parts like digital speedometer, people are not interested in old technology, its the world of advanced technology, every 1 is realesing with digital ### pit, for the bikes, then i dont know why the hell hero honda is lacking... if there is a reason for cbz extreme still lagging in the market, 1) the front doom 2) digital speedometer 3) lack of tech equipments.. plz try to up grade yourself team hero honda... or else be at the last...

regards to hero honda motors.
i.mohammed sabir...
A  24th of Dec, 2007 by
Hi i had purchased the bike hero honda cbz extreme from metro motors cox town they had given me the bike in which self start was not working, they told it will run after running few kms but after running 700 kms also it s not working when i asked them he gives irresponsible answers!

Honda Motor Logo Honda Motor