Hero Honda / Sound while taking & releasing clutch
I purchased Hero Honda Passion Plus motorcycle on 26th June’08. There was manufacturing defect which I reported next day to the dealer “Amit Motorcycles (P) Ltd – Kolkata that there is sound while taking & releasing clutch in 1st & 2nd gear (mostly in 2nd gear). Dealer advice me to go to service station they will do the needful. The motorcycle given to Service station on 4th July (Km reading 180), they delivered me on 7th July. At the time of delivery the sound decrease up to 50% but not totally solved. After 2 days the sound increases as same as before. Again I reported to the service station & they have taken the test drive and assured me that they will rectify the problem on first free service because the part required is not in the stock. On 21st July’08 I have given the motorcycle for 1st servicing. On 22nd at the time of delivering I noticed that nothing has been changed in my Clutch problem, the Sound is coming as it was. I have not taken the delivery of my vehicle and advice them to rectify. As per their supervisor the sound coming while taking & releasing clutch is the normal sound, but I proved them wrong by driving another Passion Plus at their service station, then they agreed to rectify. Yesterday a call comes from service station that my motorcycle is ready and the problem is also shorted out. Today I went to take the delivery but after taking trial drive found nothing have been changed in the sound of Clutch. They want to satisfy me in various ways, technically practically but I did not satisfy. I just want my problem solved, why my motorcycle sounds while other motorcycle not including the same model. My motorcycle is still in the service station. I have been harassed from the first day of my motorcycle purchased till date. My faith with HERO HONDA is gone.
More Hero Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda city car in pakistan. late delivery. wrong commitment
- Honda Motor - manager
- Honda Motor - damaging the interior of my car after being sent for repair
- Honda Motor - quality of service provided by viva honda (vcm agencies ltd, mumbai. india) for our honda city.
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned