Hero Honda / Manufacturing Defects

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased a hero honda hunk on 28.03.08 & i have faced 4 defects. I too it to service center and they didn't have its spare so they delayed my repair for 20 days. After service no changes were found. When i complained again they told me that when the herohonda people will come we will call you but till date no call was received. Defects are: 1) Disc break sound 2) Rear break sound 3) Suspension making noise 4) Low pick up.

Comments

• Na
      14th of Aug, 2008

i agree with you since i am also one of the vexed customer of herohonda servive centres .i had bought a new karizma r one month ago and it always stops on rainy days, even before 500 kms i had given it for first servicing, but the problem is still exists with the bike.the following parts are already checked plug pin, fuses, connections, carborator.but the problem is not resolved.please let me know what could be the problem and can i replace my bike or can i claim this in consumer form.

• Rd
      29th of Aug, 2008

even i feel cheated by Hero Honda this time. i think Hunk is one of the worst bike in the 2 wheeler segment. the worst part is its rear suspension (just too stiff). apart from that the engine has started making strange noise whenever i try to accelerate. pickup of the bike is also not so good even though it's a 150 cc bike.

• Na
      4th of Jan, 2009

i agree with u because i am also a owner of HH Hunk. there is some problem in this brand new bike that the gear shift pattern is very hard. i also complaint to Jashoda Auto, Gurgaon on two diffrent occassions. but they did not adjust the gear box and always told to me that there is no complint since i m suffring from this complaint. i m very dissatisfied from this bike

• He
      28th of Feb, 2009

sir i have purchase Splender + on dated 12/02/09. there is some problem in this brand new bike that the Oil level indicator is not working properly. i also complaint to Moonsun Agency in saharanpur in first services, but they did not adjust the Oil level indication always told to me that there is no complint since i m suffring from this complaint. i m very dissatisfied from this bike.
    Hemant Kaushik

• Su
      10th of Mar, 2009

sir,
    This is suresh from hyderabad. I bought "HERO HONDA KARIZMA "R". My problem is that it is not starting morning from purchase date 01.10.2008. My registration number is AP28 DA6066. please try to solve this problem soon. I showed in service center also but still problem is not claer. means we should wait till half an hour by bearting kick and self..
    y this problem is coming i want the reason urgent...

• Rk
      21st of Mar, 2009

yes "Hero Honda" is no longer a hero now its "Zero Honda". It is the great Indian Stickering company which just want to sell away its faulty products to gullible customers. And service forget about it, Hero Honda tames small size gundas in its service centers to frighten away customers who come with problems.

This was what i found after I purchased CBZ-Xtreme. From the day I brought the bike i am roaming around the showroom to get the problems fixed. First they were unable to rectify them and now they dont even want to fix. I have left the bike with showroom and clearly stated i would take it back only if they fix the problems. Its been 30 days till date and still there is no response from them.
    I am from Hyderabad and purchased the bike at Venkanna Motors, Hyd-32. I want to approach Consumer Forum. Anybody please suggest me the best way.(ravkim@ymail.com)

Problems i faced with the bike :: 1.Gears hard to shift 2.Low pickup 3.Battery leakage 4.Improper Seating 5.Handle wobling 6.Grear indicator shows green even when its in 1st or 2nd gear 7.Low milage 8.shocks

• Su
      30th of Jul, 2010

hey brothers, am also the owner of hero honda karizma...if your bike gives starting problem in rainy days or in the mornings ..open the petrol tank for about 30 seconds..petrol tank gets air tight when water gets on the edges of lid...try it...it works...best of luck...karizma rocks in pick up