Hero Honda / Bad service

1 India Review updated:

I had purchaed a herohonda hunk from an authorized dealer named Ace motors Calicut kerala at before the first service am fully satisfied by the bike, but after the service the complains are started. Mainly high smoke from the engine, body jurking, feel high friction on engine, complaints in front disc, millege shortage, etc...

I am report these complaints to service dealer at many times . but they not cleared it properly. Always they have some excuses spair are not available, mechanic was leave etc...

Now i really disappointed on the service of herohonda, my vehicle reg.nimber is KL_57_A _393.

Comments

• Li
      20th of Jul, 2008

hello sir,
    my name is lijo varghese, i have booked a hero honda karizma bike [yellow colour], before three weeks. but the dealer is not ready to gave the bike. he told necessary reasons. this is very shame to hero honda company. so i kindly request you to take the proper decision, because i am a customer.

The name of the dealer is MS & S MOTORS, COCHIN, KERALA

Thanking You..

13th of Aug, 2008

Hello sir,

My name is Jasveer Singh Ajimal, i had buy a new hero honda (super splender 125 ) with self start. i had bought that bike at 9/07/08 from AGARWAL MOTORS, Jaipur Road, Ajmer ( Raj ) . After one month i had kepted that mine bike at frist service at there showroom's workshop, i had given some complains about mine bike there are as under-:

1. The back brakes drum is nosie, and brakes are not working properly.
    2. Horn was not working properly.
    3. Alignment of head light is not properly adjusted.

That was my problem to be solved, but they had not solved that problems, either that my bike was not washed properly ( mud was as there as on my bike ), As per rule of the showroom, The engine oil of the bike is changed in present of the customer, but after this kind of the service how can i belive that my engine oil is change, i think that they had not changeed oil also.

Sir when i said to " supervisor of there workshop he replied me that " sir all the problem is solved. but when i shown him mud on engine part and cylincer than he replied me " we are washing a bike like this only.

The big thing is that my bike is not polished,

SIR, I WANT AN REPLY BY UR SIDE IN A FEW DAYS ONLY, I AM REALLY NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS KIND OF SERVICE.

• Ta
      18th of Oct, 2008

I m totally agree with it as i m facing the same kind of problem or even worst as my bike passion plus started giving engine noise only after 9491 kms & im not satisfied with the reply given by service center

• Ra
      28th of Nov, 2008

hai, i am renveer singh tyagi from ghaziabad (u.p.).i purchased hero honda glamour.its regestration no is up14-as-2514, i purchased this in 30/10/2008.from globe agencies, delhi meerut road, ghaziabad .
    when i purchased this bike then i feel that my bike rear wheel i have a big problem, its bubling I complane about this in the agencies, but he not understand my problem.he say me that come in afer8 days .after 8days i go there he not doing solution my bike .I say that if he note solve my problem, then i go to court for hero honda company.1st and 2nd to agencies.with in 4 days .

• Pu
      10th of Jan, 2009

hai i am purendra kumar from patna (bihar), your patli puttra sarvice center are not take any complen my reg no br-1aj /6806

• Fe
      21st of Jan, 2009

Hi All.

My name is Feroz Ali A. Im composing this mail on behalf of my Friend Ahmed Mehdi Jeddy .S.

It’s regarding the pathetic service of your concern HERO HONDA.

My Friend procure a new Hero Honda Passion with haze blue color 4 months back. By sudden after one month from the purchase date he observe some drastic changes in the bike like Milage level go radically down and while driving the bike its sound awful noise which hear too unpleasant .We have take this issue more then 3 or multiple time to the service center in Chennai location but use less. We personally ask the service man to take a drive test of the bike which make so hard to drive and thus he did the same and replays with the negative answer that there is no changes observed by him .Though I privately checked from out source mechanic and he said that the bike is full of fault. Now let me tell you one thing opening of service center with fantasy look is not enough but providing the good service by the staff will keep you towards the deadline.

Satisfaction should penetrates to the customers heart but not hurt.

Here I fix the mandatory field of the bike and key points of the Impact:

Milage Level goes radically very down.
    While driving the vehicle its sound too awful and very noisy to hear.
    Back seat is slightly lifted in high position compare to the others vehicle.

S.No

Haze Blue

Phone #
    09840966937 / 9600077432

Note:

I Humble request to the Top management people to take a prompt action to get this issue resolved. Please revert back for any further assistance.

28th of Jan, 2009

I do agree with this complaint.
    I am also unsatisfied with service provided by the service center.
    Dealer name is Rajdeep Automobiles, Ahmedabad.
    My vehicle no. is GJ-1-DN-1508

• Sr
      14th of Mar, 2009

Hello sir,

My name is K.Sridharan, i had buy a new hero honda (splender +). I had bought that bike at 7 month back from GEM MOTORS, Trichy Road, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu . Last Week i had kept that mine bike at 3rd service at there showroom's workshop, i had given some complains about mine bike there are as under-:

1. The back brakes drum is noise, and brakes are not working properly.
    2. Some sound is coming in back wheel.

After finished the service the same the problem in my bike. As per rule of the showroom, the collect the money not for bill amount the bill amount Rs.318. But Collected Amount is Rs. 328. I am ask Supervisor he is telling something parking charge. Nobody Telling the correct reason. This Not For Good Service. The Bill is there. So please contact and Immediate action this not for good your company.

1. Name of the Owner

Note:

• Si
      6th of Apr, 2009

Dear sir,

I have received hero honda byke (Hero Honda Glammer ) from hero honda show room in vaniyambadi in Vellore Dt, Tamil nadu on 30.10.2008. but still now i didn't receive any warrenty book and also not received free service coupen book.

so many time i asked them. there are telling that next week next week like that.

really i didn't expect this kind of service from Hero Honda.

pls do the needful.