Hero Honda / Worst service!

India Review updated:
I bought a Hero Honda Passion plus in Suguna automobile agency - Coimbatore, a dealer of the Hero Honda company on 29/08/2007. When I went for the first service after a ride of 500 Km, their service was very poor. There was a girl sitting on the service counter, and she asked me to sit on the bench for 5 mins, and I did. She started talking with her boy friend. I had been waiting for half an hour and then told her again that I had been waiting for half an hour. She did not responded to me, and still continuing to talk with her boy friend. I got angry that why the hell she sit in customer support if she do not want to respond to a customer. If I was the boss of that company, I would have fired her for not doing the job on duty time, for what she is paid.

Still I had not lost the patience, and went to asks the service manager, and he replied recklessly. I told him that I had been waiting for a long time to just drop my bike for the service, and that idiot replied that so many people are waiting more than me, and that nonsense asked me to wait outside. I really got angry with their level of customer support. Hero Honda should cancel the franchise license of this agency.

A  26th of Sep, 2007 by
Making Fool!!!

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom Prakesh Motors Bangalore karnataka. I booked HH glamor with disc brakes on Sept 06, 2007. They told me It will take maximum of 3 weeks in delivery. But after 3 weeks when I called to a representative of this showroom said they do not have HH glamor with disk brake so asked me to go with the drum brakes. The company is not willing to send the consignment of HH glamor disc brake from Delhi, so go with drum brakes. But while booking I asked them so many times that I want only HH glamor with disc brakes. Now they are not ready to deliver HH glamor with disc brakes.

Is this the way that a company handles a customer.
N  24th of Jan, 2008 by
I have Glamour hero honda bike (two wheeler). I have buyed from Lake City Motors PVT, LTD Bhopal Show Room. I cannot find its "Left Side Chain Adjester" .. I have tryed every Show Room of hero honda of bhopal. In Manual of Spare Parts, Code for right and left is same but practically its different in size. Its being about 1 month and i am still without Chain Adjester..
A  24th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We all know that in India only 1/2 % customers use internet services for complaint regarding bad quality of goods they purchased or regarding poor services. A large number of customers of Hero Honda are suffering from very bad and irritating services of Hero Honda's authorized service centers. Hero Honda group have no control on such service centers. They only want to sell their products and never want to provide quality services to customers. I bought my Hero Honda Splendor++ bike from Rajdhani Auto, Raipur, Chhattisgarh. After 2 bad services milej of my bike is between 30-40 KM. On complaint there is no action from Hero Honda Group. Hero Honda Group is playing with customers like me. Is it OK...???????????
A  8th of Dec, 2009 by
Hero Honda Dealer Suguna, COimbatore. I bought galmour bike in suguna. Their free services are very very worst. I takign care of myself about the complaints of mmy bike. They are not considering my complaints in all the 3 services. Please no one go to service in hero honda suguna, coimbatore. My bike number is TN 41T 5889. My mobile number is 9543464085.
A  11th of Oct, 2010 by
I am agree with the above complaints 200%. I have bought CBZ extreme through Suguna Automobiles, Coimbatore on Feb1 st 2010. I met an accident and claimed through Suguna. They billed Rs.7500. I am completely unsatisfied with their service. They have replaced front fork and lot of components in my bike, but including razer kit. They have not fixed/setup all of them properly, so my bike came very hard/rough to drive. They people didn't heard my complaints.

Suguna Automobile providing Very very Worst service and spoiling the Quality of Service of Hero Honda.

So prefer go HH bikes through Suguna automobiles.

My Bike : TN37 BF 9210