Hermes Europe / Delivery

1 Capitol House, Capitol Park, Morley Leeds, LS27 0TS United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44 (0)845 6060 500

I've just had s delivery by these ###s. What I'd like to complain about is the (lack of) intelligence of their deliverymen.

I ordered some clothing from m and m direct around 5 days ago, and through online tracking, was able to see when the item was scheduled to arrive(a sunday afternoon, strangely). Luckily someone in my house noticed the delivery man, who was delivering the parcel to the wrong address- to my idiot neighbours( who are illiterate, apparently)who ripped open my parcel without even reading who it was for beforehand.The parcel was very clearly labeled, and my house is less than 10 feet away from my neighbours house which it was delivered to(very easy to find unless you're blind). Apparently this company seems to employ only the dumbest people they can find, who can't count( the parcel was clearly labeled to house number 38 and not number 36) and make no attemp in delivering it or even looking for the correct address to deliver to. I'd recommend you stear well clear of this company!

Ma

Comments

• Ji
      25th of Sep, 2010
    Hermes Europe - Idiotic Delivery
    Hermes Europe
    England, Worcestershire
    United Kingdom

I ordered a kitchen food steamer from an online retailer. The Hermes delivery lout came when I was out and put a card through my door saying it was in the garden.

I have a 6 feet high, locked garden gate accessing my garden. The delivery driver/lout has thrown the (fragile) steamer, in its box over the gate and it has smashed in the corner of the box.

There is no contact number on the delivery card so, after some internet checks, I found a number for 'myhermes.co.uk' (the web address on the card) which I rang. They tell me they are a subsidiary of Hermes Europe and don't take complaints. I eventually found the number for Hermes Europe on this site but they divert to a number saying I'm diverted to a voicemail box - which then goes to a dead line.

I'm seething!