Heritage Web Solutions / unauthorized charges
I spoke to sepideh hanks at heritage web solutions on friday (1/23/09) regarding website design and hosting. She sold me on their services over the phone and emailed me the contract to sign. When I received the contract it was entirely different than what was previously stated over the phone.
I immediately called back heritage web solutions and was told sepideh had left for the evening. I told the gentleman to cancel my account effective immediately. He assured me that there would be no charges to my debit card and that the account had been closed.
Today (1/26/09) I checked my bank account online and there was $170.00 debited to my account. I have been on the phone for the last hour with 6 different people from heritage web solutions and they refuse to credit back the $170.
Anyone considering doing business with this company needs to beware. They are thieves!
More Heritage Web Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Heritage Web Solutions - a complete disaster! 
- Heritage Web Solutions - I had enough of heritage web solutions and had to move on! 
- Heritage Web Solutions - take the money and run! 
- Heritage Web Solutions - internet web building fraud and scam 
- Heritage Web Solutions - stalking 
- Heritage Web Solutions - consumer beware 
- Heritage Web Solutions - fraud / ripoff / thievery 
- Heritage Web Solutions - non-performance 
- Heritage Web Solutions - monies paid for work never done 
- Heritage Web Solutions - overcharged