HEB (San Antonio - 1604 & Culebra) / bad watermelons
Over the pass month I bought 5 watermelons from this store. Four have been so rancid that as soon as you cut them open you wanted to throw up. The 4 watermelons were a product of mexico. The one lone good one was from texas farmers. You would think that I would have learn my lesson after the first two, but i've had good luck with heb food quality up to now. No use in complaining to management. They just don't care.
More HEB (San Antonio - 1604 & Culebra) Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB - e gift cards 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.