HDFC bank / wrong invoice calcuation

Noida, India Review updated:
Phone: Noida

I have hdfc credit card - I received my current month statement from hdfc bank. They have calculate wrong invoice :
Debit Amount Details should be (Expected)
There charge me : 2710.66 (Which is Baseless). Below Total Amount is : 2598.58
Airtel : 1800
Late Fee 400
Membership Fee 279
Cess TAX 1.66
Billed Finance Charges 61.54
Service Tex 56.38

This bank is not good they charged and send the wrong invoice to their customer. Now I am planning to Close my Account with HDFC BANK.

HDFC bank
HDFC bank

Di
Mar 31, 2014

Comments

• Mo
      18th of Apr, 2012
    HDFC Bank - Mishandling of credit card no:461786300288020
    HDFC bank pvt ltd New Delhi
    India

To
    The Manager
    HDFC Credit Card division
    New Delhi

With regard, I would like to say that i had never issued any kind of credit card from your bank. But, unfortunately i have received a bill of visa platinum chip card from your Bank.So, when i have not neither issued nor used a card, why such kind of bill has been pertained to me.
    Therefore, you are requested to kindly cancel this bill as soon as possible and sort out the matter.
    Thanking You

19th of Apr, 2012
    HDFC Bank - easily missuse of credit card
    India

hello Hdfc team

My name is Sumit pruthi, custmer id-32714033, credit card number-4346-7810-1301-5250, expiry date-07/14, billing address b-77 greenfield colony faridabad india.
    I am having 3 hdfc accounts from last more than 3 years.2 accounts are saving and 1 is current account, 1 demat account and 1 credit card.i have very good reputation of your bank, thatwhy, my family is also having all accounts in your bank
    your bank is not safe in terms of credit cards, i would like to infom you, there are some websites, where anyone can use, others cards without using the password.it happened to me also before, some body misused my card, and i paid it.now it happened again.
    somebody miss used my credit card on 16/4/2012 and 17/04/2012..which is a amount of 16000 inr approx..and this is not a small amount.i work out side india, so i normaly check my all accounts once or twice a week.
    now i have blocked my credit card.but i would like to inform you, that i will not pay you this amount this time.
    i have also requested for reissue of new card, if you want to reissue it, you can do it..but this time i will not pay this 16000 inr, which i have not used
    my email address is sumit.[protected]@yahoo.com
    plz reply me on my email as soon as possibe...about ypur credit security system.

or plz suggest my good sollution
    thanks and regards
    Sumit pruthi
    cust id-32714033

• Di
      31st of Mar, 2014

I have HDFC CREDIT CARD - I received my current month statement from HDFC BANK.
    They have calculated wrong invoice:
    They have sent me Invoice as below:

Airtel : 1800
    Late Fee 400
    Membership Fee 279
    Cess TAX 1.66
    Billed Finance Charges 61.54
    Service Tex 56.38
    Total Amount (Expected) 2598.58

Actual Invoice they have sent to me 2710.66 (Which is Baseless).
    This bank is doing the fraud – There billing department is pathetic. How they calculated wrong total Amount.
    This bank is not good they charged and send the wrong invoice to their customer. Now I am planning to close my Account with HDFC BANK.