HDFC Bank / Two Wheeler Loan / plz arrange my documents as soon as possible

Above raymond show room,
Dwarakanagar,
Vizag-530016

dear sir/madam

My name chaganti. Veera venkata satya sesha ravikumar, s/o satyannarayana murthy. In december 2006 I am applied for two wheeler loan amount of 48,575/-. In kakinada hdfc bank branch I am very glad to offer by hdfc bank loan and finally it is sanctioned in 05/01/2007. From that month I paid my installments without fail in october 11th 2007 I settled the loan amount against my account number 2871642 amount of 35,750 / - (Rupees thirty seven thousand seven hundred fifty only). At kakinada branch. Till now I didn’t received any clarifications and any clearing letters and no objection and transfer certificates.

I am requesting u that plz arrange my documents as soon as possible

Comments

• Ss
      12th of Sep, 2008

TO
    HDFC BANK LTD
    RETAIL ASSTE DAVISON,
    CHENNAI

Dear sir/Madam

My name S.SELVI, D/O .SEKAR. I am getting two wheelr loan from HDFC bank chennai Branch on september 2006.inRs, . 31763/= ( RUPEES THIRTTY ONE THOUASND SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY THREE ONLY) From that month I paid my installments without fail in July 2008 I settled the loan amount against routed through Central bank of india Nazrathpart branch, chennai, and union bank of india Anna nagar brnach chennai my accounts. I do no the HDFC bank account no number.Till now I didn’t received any clarifications and any clearing letters and no objection and transfer certificates.

VEHICLE NO : TN 20 AD 2775
    NAME OF THE BIKE : SPELENDER PLUS
    COLOR OF BIKE : BLACK

I am requesting u that plz arrange my documents as soon as possible

• Am
      9th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir/mam
    I hv loan of 42000/- for my bike honda unicorn from Lucknow branch.
    but ur exucative not support to me and he is give me fake information and not giving any support to me,
    pl help me on this issue

Exucative name-Mr.jamil ahmed
    ph-09305558599

• Gu
      18th of Nov, 2008

Dear sir,

I have taken two wheeler loan from Hdfc Bank, Vizag branch. I lost my instalments details statement, so I want know loan account no. and also howmany instalments due in my account. My vehicle details & my details as give below for your ready referance.

Vehcle Registration No: AP 31 AR 0081,
    Hero Honda Passion Plus
    Model : 2007
    Chasis No: 07B09C17316
    Engine No: 07b08m39210

I request you kindly send me details to my mail Id

Thanking You sir,
    G.S.DEMUDU
    CELL:09392337437

• Su
      28th of Nov, 2008

Hi madam/sir
    My name is subhash kumar s/o madan pal i have taken hero honda cbz extrem bike loan for hdfc bank 20th october 2008 but till now i don't have any docment recived my add is k-11/F2 first floor old rangpuri road near gopalji dairy mahipal pur new delhi-110037.Pls i request to sent me all docoments ASAP. my bank loan no is-----14071829

Regards
    Subhash kumar
    mobile no -9818230064

• Sh
      17th of Dec, 2008

i want my two wheeler loan account statement.
    number is 90941004.

• Sh
      30th of Mar, 2009

Here is my complaint...complaint against HDFC Bank...in bangalore...

Harrassing for EMI for single month Due..
    I have got two wheeler loan from HDFC bank, which was my first mistake in my life. I purchased a new vehicle under two wheeler loan from HDFC bank. After purchasing the vehicle my business got down. I was unable to pay the only one premium of Rs. 1973-00 the loan amount on due date. But the HDFC collection centre persons call us more than 20 times in a day. If we pick the phone they will speak with us as they are speaking with a thief. For a business reasons The HDFC bank will provide loan to the peoples with a high interest rates.

They are asking me if you don't able to pay the single payment why did you taken the loan from us. When he called us he told, he is calling from HDFC and used the no 42171044 and 42042753 I don't know whether they are belongs to HDFC Bank or Recovery people...He said his name is Ajay and belongs to Sanjay's Recovery team from Indira Nagar Branch.

They Really Spoke very badly...So I request you all the viewers before getting loan from any bank be ready to go through all the difficulties. And please avoid getting loan from HDFC Bank

My Account # 12800455
    Sadashiva Swamy
    Bangalore

• Si
      20th of Apr, 2009

Hi sir my name is G.srinivas Reddy S/o G.sathi reddy we have taken Passion plus bike from Phonex motors with HDFC finance help.

Now we had completed our finance payments i have not received any clearance documents from them.i.e NO Objection letter.

ple arrange to give me the form

My registration No Ap 29 N 7486

HDFC BANK LTD
    RETAIL ASSTE DAVISON,
    CHENNAI

Dear sir/Madam
    I Am Mr. P.R.Narendra, My wo Wheeler loan Ac no 13890062, I Have taken Hunk From Laxmi motors with HDFC Bank. This month my EMI was bounced after 10days of my EMI date collection executive came and take the money on 15-04-09 and again HDFC Bank deducted from my account on 18-04-09, so the banker will taken money twice with out any information, i am going to take very seriously of this issue, and i am thinking to five paper add also

my registration no is AP 11AE 3748

my mobile no 9885676321

• Di
      11th of Jun, 2009

sir i m dinesh kumar swain from bhubaneswar. i m intersted to buy a bike cbz extreme. i want to loan from ur bank . sir actually i want the scheme of payment EMI. what the interest amount ? please say.

• Vi
      16th of Sep, 2009

sir i have paid full amount of loan. so why your recovering agent are harrasing us.the name of the agent is manish chouksey living in sagarwadi burhanpur . sir please take action as soon as possible complain by baldev pahuja burhanpur