HDFC Bank Juhu Versova Branch Mumbai / closure of loan of 40 lac rupees and deposit of 75 lacs in my account without any intimittion

1 Mumbai, India

Dear Sir,
This is Capt Abhay bhardwaj account no [protected] Hdfc bank Juhu Versova branch Mumbai, India.
I am a Imperia customer with HDFC. I would like to bring to your notice that unethical and fraudulent practice have been done to me by the bank.
Mr Uttam who is a personal loan Manager had help me with a personal loan of Rs 40, 00, 000.00 lac INR. Since I have been a very loyal customer. Further more I needed additional 35, 00, 000.00, (thirty five lac) INR.
My loan was approved, but the bank without any intimation or any authorisation., acting upon the will of my personal banker and Mr Uttam. Closed my loan of 40 lacs. Redirected funds to close the loan with the dues and transferred the remaining money to my account.
1) I was not informed that money had been transferred to my account and it kept lying there idel for a month. The interest was borne by me.
2) I was unaware that my first loan was closed without any authorisation.
3) The amount of loan repaid and interest loss due to pre payment has not been submitted to me after repeated reminders.

This is also to inform that I have shifted all my money to ICICI bank as this is a huge loss in trust to such an organisation.
My problem has not been resolved as the branch manager Mr Amit who knows the case has not take any action for the last 7 months after repeated reminders.
My personal banker, Mr Rajesh Yadav phone number [protected] knows that anything in written would go against him has been trying to evade this topic.
Mr utttam. [protected] the main accused is not responding.
This is a classic base of bank fraud, where my money has been handelled by bank individuals without my consent, to close loans and make changes in my personal account.
Kindly look into the matter

Ab