HDFC Bank / deduction of money from my credit card without information

1 Bangalore, India Review updated:

Hi Team,

I own HDFC international dine card.
It was told me last year from your bank associate that this card will be lifetime free with no maintenance fees.
I found that there was a deduction of 2500+450(gst) has been deducted from my credit card without getting an acknowledge from me and i did not get any message or email for the same after the deduction.

This is really unethical thing which has happened. Without the knowledge of customer money has been deducted and false information has been given at the time of applying which is really not acceptable.

After this incident i feel that my accounts and my information are not secure with your bank. Please address this as soon as possible, and refund the money which has been deducted. I am not going to make any payment for the unethical deduction or transaction done by you. I am going to pay only the ethical transactions done by me and i am doing it since a year without fail.

Mo
Jan 17, 2019

Comments

• Hd
      18th of Jan, 2019

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete concern, credit card number and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU180119-05 in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Anay