Havertys Furniture / Fraud and cheating
I purchased a lift chair for my father in April. It was not delivered until May. On September 12, the chair quit working with my father in a reclining position. (He's 84) Since then we can not get the chair fixed. Oh, we paid for the Golden Plan, but was told with a lift chair it would be repaired in 3 days if anything happened. Well today is October 15, and the chair still hasn't been fixed. My dad can not get up and down. He has been to the doctor twice to get medicine for his knees since this started. DON'T BUY Haverty's!!!
More Havertys Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view 
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - leather castleton sofa and loveseat
- Haverty Furniture Companies - gay bashing
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!