Hathway / Refund and Redressal
I had hired internet services of M/s Hathway Broadband Internet on Jan 16, 2007. The package was for six months with 3GB download capacity. During these six months the service was never reliable. It had lot of interruptions and the service practically came to halt in the month of April 2007. Due to these problems we were unable to utilize even 50% of the download capacity offered by the package, apart from the agony
caused by the inturrupted services.
Despite being aware of the problems faced by us, Hathway sent a
reminder for renewal of the package, for the service that was
practically non-functional since April 2007.
After prolonged communication, Hathway confessed that they are unable to provide these services in our locality. They even agreed to refund all the money that was paid by us for this package.
As I was out of India, I had told Hathway not to take away their equipment (Modem) till I return to Mumbai. Based on my experience with them, I had told them to take the Modem only after sending the refund cheque. However, their technicians visited our house in my absence and took away the modem by misleading my 80 year old mother. After taking the situation in their control Hathway is ignoring my requests for the refund as agreed earlier.
So far, I have written 40 emails to Hathway on this issue which should have been resolved long ago.
More Hathway Complaints & Reviews
- Hathway Internet - Unbelievable experience with Hathway Internet! 
- Hathway Set Top Box - Hathaway Set Top Box is HORRIBLE !!!!!! 
- Hathway / Set Top Box - Getting no signal from last 2 month! 
- Hathway Internet - No money refund 
- Hathway Internet - Shaddy services provided for internet broadband connection! 
- Hathway - Wifi Connection
- Hathway - Refund of unused internet for lack of non provision of service
- Hathway - Cheaters
- Hathway Broadband - No connectivity but still demanding fees 
- Hathway Broadband - POOR SERVICE, WORST BROADBAND