Hathway Broadband / no connectivity but still demanding fees

1 Kaspate Wasti, Wakad, Pune, India Review updated:

I took Hathway's connection in Feb-March 2014 (in Wakad, Pune). Barring a month after it, I have not been getting proper connectivity. I have complained 20-30 times every month. I used to get 3-4 days of connectivity every month that too after so many complaints and phone calls. No resolution was provided to me by Hathway. Instead, they are asking me to pay for all these months. I didn't get a connectivity, what should I pay for? Does Hathway want to earn without providing service at all. Instead, I am demanding Rs 1000 which was taken by Hathway as installation charges as I never got the connectivity. I have all the complaint numbers and call recording with the customer care. I have raised it to the Nodal officer, appelate authority and to the Hathway helpdesk as well. No one is replying to my E-mails regarding the refund of installation charges. I am fed up complaining and feeling being harassed by Hathway. Please look into this matter seriously. I can provide you with all the call records and complaint numbers.

Bhavesh Sharma
Acc no: 1098463
Wakad, Pune.

Bh
Nov 12, 2014

Comments

• Di
      7th of Mar, 2008
    Hathway Broadband - Very poor service!
    Hathway Broadband

Hey chennai people don't give hathway connection its good for nothing. Poor service. Low speed issue. Server problem. Call center people is totally waste. They have took 4 days for my renewal after renewal cable problem. Many times i have called call center. Terrible service, beware!

• Su
      13th of Aug, 2008
    Hathway Broadband - Not getting good speed
    Hathway Broadband
    India
    www.hathway.com

I am not at all getting even good transfer speed of net and my download speed is only 2-5 kbps but ma in a plan of 128 kbps! I see how cheating they are doing.