Harley Davidson Motor co. / extended warranty
I recently purchased a 5 year extended warranty contract. Harley makes it clear that the contract must be purchased before the 2 year factory expires. What is not explained is that when the extended is purchased at the end of the 2 year factory coverage it rolls back to the original day of purchase. So in purchasing a 5 years contract, at the end of the 2 year coverage. The new contract rolls back 2 years so the customer is only receiving 3 years of coverage at the cost of a 5 year contract. But the dealership is telling the customer they are receiving 5 years of coverage...
More Harley Davidson Motor co. Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - about my harley davidson street rod 750
- Harley Davidson - parts not being supplied after being paid for.
- Harley Davidson - complaint about the warranty
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts n delay of 7 months
- Harley Davidson - 2 pair of hd leather boots