Menu
MotoLease Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

MotoLease
reviews & complaints

motolease.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

MotoLease Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with MotoLease at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for MotoLease has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MotoLease. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
H
1:02 pm EDT

MotoLease poor treatment

My bike got repossessed after I had call in to make the payment prior already. The representative from motolease called the repossession company and told them that they can release the repossession because I had made the payment. The repossession told motolease that they could not because they already had the bike in their possession and thatwas not true. They lied. I was on the phone with motolease and the repo company someone was also at my house and they had not gotten the bike yet that is confirmed and they can testify to that. They made me pay $ 510 for the repossession and my balance of $ 391 (which was already paid). After getting no assistance that night I called the next day and spoke to manny from the recovery department. He was rude and did not care about my concern and said if I wanted my bike back I need to pay.. I advised him of all this what am saying. He pretty much said well we have the paperwork and it is what it is. And what ever I say doent matter. I consumer have rights to and I felt neglected and treated poorly. I would like to get y refund back of $ 510 that I paid for the repossession. I was never asking to not pay for anything I felt that it should have been fair and it was not..

Read full review of MotoLease
Hide full review

Is MotoLease legit?

Our verdict: MotoLease's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate MotoLease's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

MotoLease earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: MotoLease rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for MotoLease. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of MotoLease's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Motolease.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows MotoLease website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Motolease.net has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the motolease.net. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Motolease.net has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The motolease.net may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • MotoLease protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to MotoLease. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

MotoLease contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with MotoLease?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MotoLease Customer Service. Initial MotoLease complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MotoLease above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MotoLease. Discuss the issues you have had with MotoLease and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.