Harley Davidson / mechanical-warranty issues
2008 Street Glide, less than one year old, the pipes are burning red at the engine. Took it back to Old Glory in Laurel, MD the dealer. They had it two weeks could not figure out what was wrong, called in the area service rep, who says that it is normal. To come pick up the bike or be charged storage. Took the bike to to another dealer in Elkridge, MD the same service rep saw my bike in the shop and stopped work on it. He called and said there is nothing wrong with your bike. Told him that I was told that the fuel injectors were incorrect. He claims that the injectors are the stock 25mm, but he would not know that because they have never taken the bike apart, they just plugged it into a computer. The bike has been in the shop for a month now and Haley Davidson will not even look at the injectors, they tell me that it is OK. Other people that I know have this bike and they do not have this problem. What good is a warranty if they will not even take apart the bike to see what the problem is.
More Harley Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - refuse to breakdown the bill. suspect that they overcharged me
- Harley Davidson - about my harley davidson street rod 750
- Harley Davidson - parts not being supplied after being paid for.
- Harley Davidson - complaint about the warranty
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts n delay of 7 months