Harlem Furniture / substandard furnitures with no warranty
we bought multiple sets of furnitures couple of years ago for family, living room, bedroom set, dining table with china cabinet totalling 11, 782 and paid close to 1500 for additional warranty to cover any stain or wood damage and now we are seeing the true colors and quality of the furniture and also the store.
when we called in to file a claim, we found out the 3rd party company which got the payment for the warranty conveniently closed the business and harlem do not stand by the product as they are not responsible for the warranty even though they convinced the customer into buying additional warranty "full replacement gurantee" thats what they sold me on.
on further digging and talking to my friend in the area who also bought furnitures from Harlem I came to know, they are also in the same boat, and the insurance company closed the business because of Harlem's substandard furniture quality and they could not cope up with the amount of complaints and support.
I want Harlem to return my un used portion of the extra warranty, as no one is going to support for the life of the product anymore, who has my money???
More Harlem Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Harlem Furniture - Damage done with no resolution 
- Harlem Furniture - POOR quality/deceptive practices 
- Harlem Furniture - Attempt to circumvent warranty!
- Harlem Furniture - Lack of competence and service! 
- Harlem Furniture - Harlem sold my couch from under me, after taking my money.
- Harlem Furniture - Do Not Buy
- Harlem Furniture - Insurance is BULLS**T 
- Harlem Furniture - THE WARRANTY YOU PURCHASE COVERS NOTHING
- Harlem Furniture - Refuse to give a full refund
- Harlem Furniture - Fake sofas