Hardee's Restaurants / service

1 Madison Heights, MI, United States

I went through the drive thru at the hardees in madison heights virginia around 1pm on saturday october 20, 2018. First of all there was one car in front of me and I waited over 10 minutes just to order. When I finally got to the speaker I encountered one of the rudest women ever. She acted like I was imposing by coming through the drive thru to order. Then once I had ordered she asked what kind of sauce and drink I wanted. Apparently she didn't hear me so instead of saying anything mannerly she said "what do you want?" that is just unacceptable. I pull around to the window, she doesn't speak, give me my total... She just stands there aggravated at the person behind me who was simply trying to order. She was not wearing a name tag, can't say that I blame her with that attitude. But she was a white female middle aged. I ended up driving away without my food since I could see the person bagging the food who had touched his head and then proceeded to bag customers food which is very unsanitary. I have never been a fan of hardees anyway and will not eat there but I was buying food for someone else. This is just another reason why I will never eat at the location or any others. Your company needs to get it together. You hire the rudest most unsanitary people ever. I don't look for this location to last very long.

Er