Harbor Freight Tools — woeful service
This companies website is an exercise in exasperation. There is no retail store here in Hawaii for this company, but it's just as well, I have no intention in ever stepping foot in one of their outlets ever again.
An order which I had placed online instructed that I would receive an e-mail regarding shipping costs after the order was processed. What they fail to tell you is that this could take up to 72 hours to accomplish !
The runaround I experienced from their so called "Customer Service Department" rivals that of the former Soviet Union's government bureaucracy.
I canceled the order and found the same item at Amazon.com for half the price, that order process took less that 2 hours
More Harbor Freight Tools Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Freight Tools - declined check 
- Harbor Freight Tools - don't buy from them 
- Harbor Freight - misleading advertising 
- Harbor Freight Tools - false advertising 
- Harbor Freight - valid but worthless coupons 
- Harbor Freight Tools - unethical behavior 
- Harbor Freight Tools - catalog bombardment 
- Harbor Freight Tools - failure to honor ads 
- Harbor Freight Tools - 6 ton pittsburgh jack stands
- Harbor Freight Tools - register lines