Handyman Club of America / got nothing for money I paid.
I paid the dues for my husband to join the Handyman Club of America which I believe at the time was $12.00. Well upon recieving nothing from them suddenly we were getting this other letter saying "cash this $12.00 check and you will be in the lifetime club". Well who in their right mind is going to do that when the lifetime club is $325.00. Are they crazy or not really a ligit company. At this point I am thinking both. First they send me nothing for my $12.00 and then they think I am gonna pay them a hell of a lot more money for nothing also. I think you guys should do something about these people who are scamming people out of money. $12.00 might seem like not a lot of money to some people but to me I could buy diapers or something for my daughter with that money.
More Handyman Club of America Complaints & Reviews
- Handyman Club of America - frustrating and unauthorized membership! 
- Handyman Club of America - lifetime membership renewal? 
- Handyman Club of America - Mail Fraud 
- Handyman Club of America - rip off company scam!!! 
- Handyman Club of America - unauthorized membership dues
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - breach of contract
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - magazine member # 30219216
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - lifetime member benifits not honored again!
- Handyman Club of America - my lifetime membership 
- Handyman Club of America - master lifetime membership