Handyman Club of America / keep sending unauthorized stuff!

They keep sending me useless stuff - "tools" and books. They send me a unknown book that I never asked. After a couple of weeks, they ask me to pay for the strange book. Because I have no idea and do not have interests in this book, I have to pay postage and send the book back to them. They are really making trouble to me rather than helping me.

Handyman Club of America magazine contains very limited information for DIY besides ads. I received 3 issues so far. None of them is worthwhile to me at all.

Comments

• Ji
      24th of Jul, 2014

Handyman Club of America continues to send me unauthorized tools for 'testing and purchase' after I have sent them several notices to stop doing so. Sending products before authorization by recipient, then expecting the recipient to pay for it is illegal. I am fed up with them. I had a 'lifetime membership' and told them I only wanted their magazine, which can be pretty interesting for someone interested in DIY projects, but I do NOT want the tools when the testing is a scam for making you purchase them.