Hampton Inn And Suites Saint John New Brunswick / Thiefs
My wife her mother and sister checked in to the Hampton inn on Aug 14 and was told they needed a credit card for damage depoist.(done) The next day they paid for the room in cash and asked for a reciept. They told them to just keep the reciept that was under the door. One week later i noticed my Credit card was charged for the room. I called the Hampton inn and they told me they have no record of cash being paid, they would of gave you a reciept. Well watch out for Shelley people because she puts the cash in her pocket.
More Hampton Inn And Suites Saint John New Brunswick Complaints & Reviews
- Hampton Inn - Terrible experience 
- Hampton Inn - Illegal Eviction-Management Abuse
- Hampton Inn - Terrible Customer Service
- Hampton Inn - Scam
- Hampton Inn - No hospitality 
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - personal belongings removed
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - gave my room away
- Hampton Inn & Suites - charged 4 times for 1 night!
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - Never again
- Hampton Inn - Unethical Behaviour