Hampton Bay / patio chairs

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I had bought a patio set from home depot, brand name hampton bay model a014f64 - 2 and soon after both swival end chairs broke at the swival. I returned to home depot and they said to go on line and deal with the company. Well after months and then years i have not had any luck in getting the chairs replaced. . . I would settle for the stationary ones like the other four (4) . . . I can take photo's if necessary. . .

Brad desimas
537 w. Country ct.
Visalia ca. 93277
[protected]

Comments

• Pa
      30th of Aug, 2009

I had the exact same problem with a hampton bay swivel chair. My husband was sitting in the chair when it broke. He was recovering from shoulder and 2 wrists surgery and it threw him to the concrete. Won't ever buy hampton bay again.

• Pe
      30th of Jan, 2010
    Hampton Bay Model 1227 desklamp - No replacement parts
    Hampton Bay
    Puerto Rico

No way to get a replacement glass for Hampton Bay desk lamp model 1227

17th of Jun, 2010

My swivel chair broke last week. Set is less then a year old i am 190 lbs i sat in chair and it broke i hit my head got 28 Stitches and missed 4 days of work because my back is so bad

• Da
      23rd of Jun, 2013

I have the same ### set from home depot not there fault but it's the Hampton bay Calabria 7 pc's set and a week ago I was sitting it the swivel rocker and guess what happend yup you got it strait back onto my back the 3 tubes holdin the base broke right of no at the welds but about 2" down I don't understand why this would happen or why they don't just give a replacement no ? Asked there must be a lawsuit if not ones comming.im still in the process of getting a replacement and I'm not paying for it [censored] them I will never ever buy something that is made by this manufacture witch is ...(BJI)...
    I would buy another set from another manufacturer before giving these ### another penny.Cant wait to get on the phone Monday with the manufacturer and give them a piece of my mind.