Half.comdid't get refund from half.com

I purchased a book from half.com 4 months ago. Waited for 15 days didn't get the book so I claimed for a refund. Until now I received one email from half.com saying that they will contact the seller. I dont know if I ever will get my money back or even I will dont know how long it will take.

Bl

Comments

• In
      Feb 15, 2011

I bought a book from half.com I never received the book and they took my money . I tried to contact them, sent severals e-mail, but did not reveived my refund back . Please do not order anything from them .they are big scamm

• Ne
      Oct 16, 2011

It's a total GAMBLE purchasing from Half.com. They don't accept PayPal - which is fishy in and of itself, because they are a company sponsored by eBay - and yet eBay accepts PayPal!!

Another problem with Half.com is that their Buyer Protection Policy is sketchy! Their policy states that you can only file 3 claims EVER!! So -- what happens if you're a frequent buyer, and ya get screwed more than 3 times -- what, you just have to suck it up - and take the loss? Also -- customer service is practically nonexistent on that site!