Hair Club / THIEFS

1 FL, United States Review updated:

PLEASE DO NOT GO UNDER THEY'RE TREATMENT. The laser treatment will make your hair to fall out even
more, didn't you notice that, before having a problem of hair loss, during summer time your hair falls out a little more ? Well Helllooo ! they apply heat in your scalp, when I told them that they treatment was not working for me and in fact it was causing me more hair loss they offered me extentions. HATE THIS PEOPLE, they make money with the misery of women like me that having a mild tyroid disorder that silly doctors didn't pay attention to was suffering from this horrible nightmare of hair loss. My advice :use rogaine 5 % (minoxidil is the only drug SCIENCE PROVED to help ), eat lean red meat it did worked for me and have a cup of coffe or 2 cups of caffeinated teas a day ( caffeine interferes with DHT ) all this advices helped me through the last 2 years fighting this problem. HOPE I HELPED SOMEONE LIKE ME. ERIKA

Comments

• Vi
      10th of May, 2010

Hair Club was a nightmare: extremely expensive, poor service, cheating and lying. Their products don't work at all. For almost $300 a month service and supply, they even didn't bother to put supply in a nice bag but in a black trash bag.

Rogaine 2% minoxidil works fine as well. However, the 2% minoxidil from Hair Club EXIT doesn't work at all. It appears yellow and overdated.

• Be
      14th of Jun, 2010

6/14/10 I fell for their scam too. My hair falls faster than it did before & now I'm stuck under contract..can't back out. Their shampoo, conditioner & scalp cleaner only dry your hair. The so called vitamins are tough on your stomach & don't help at all. It's been 3 months and my hair is not getting any better but worse.

The only option I have left is wearing a wig.

• Da
      4th of Apr, 2011

i have thyroid problems too and wut i did was go get sum over the counter prenatal pills even though i am not pregnant and used a conditioner thats contains sage, rosemary and proteins- it has been helping a great deal- get a home remedy book it will tell you sage and roasemary helps stimulate hair growth. I am only 29 and i havd been going thru this for quite some time i'd rather take home remedies any day over any drugs because of drug side effects can be worst ( immediately and long term)

• Da
      5th of Apr, 2011

Thanks I was thinking about going in for a consultation but you changed my mind.

• Na
      23rd of Nov, 2012

thank you for the comments you changed my mine

• Va
      8th of May, 2013

hair club is the best plce. If you have hair loss just go there. LIfe is too short so what if you need to some thing extra and spend money on your hair... be boold or just do few things about your hair loss . get lost