Hair Club (HCM)stealing from customers

This company's morally unscrupulous sales practices deceive customers into thinking that there is no financial obligation on the first visit that advertises "free consultation" and "no obligation, " then steals directly from customers by not honoring the contract that states that customers are entitled to a full refund if membership if canceled within 3 business days. Additionally, on the first visit, during the "free consultation, " customers are haggled to pay an outrageous fee and sign a contract that can initially cost hundreds to over $1000. I was first asked to pay over $2100, then $500, then $250 when I informed them of my poor financial situation. My VISA card was charged $250. I went in for the initial visit on Saturday, October 29th 2011, and although it clearly states in the contract that customers are entitled to a full refund within three business days, I was refused a cancellation and refund when I returned the next business day on Tuesday, November 1st, 2011, which was their next open business day. After waiting 40 minutes to see the consultant, she refused to cancel my membership and refused to offer a refund, stating over and over again: "there are no cancelations." I went in again the next business day and although she agreed to cancel the membership, she refused the refund. It seems that if I had paid more than $250 I would not have received a refund either as it follows that this company does not honor its own sales contract and in a blanket statement "no cancelations" is the response after it obtains access to the customer's funds. Not only is this morally reprehensible, it is illegal. This company's sales strategy is to exploit people who have genuine needs, use deceptive sales tactics, and rob people blind.