Haband / no confirmation of cancellation of Haband Perks program

United States Review updated:

I tried to contact "[protected]@hudsonps.com" but was unable to link to that which is the contact given in membership guide which was mailed to me. This is regarding the Haband Perks program. I e-mailed the general customer service link to cancel but never received a response. I just contacted the automated cancellation system tonight so will see what happens with that. I wanted my $1.95 trial fee forgiven since I have been a longtime customer of Haband. They know how to e-mail me to sell me something. Oh, that's right; those e-mails are all automated but when a human response is required-----don't bother. We will just charge his card with the $14.95 monthly fee because he will give up fighting. Wrong answer Haband. I have nothing but time and will no longer be a customer of yours if you don't satisfy me on my request or at least have the decency to let me know if my cancellation is in place. Haband must have enough customers so they would rather keep their $1.95 and avoid dealing with me. I recently lost fifty pounds so need to replace my clothing which I have started and Haband was the recipient of some orders. I will do my best to bad mouth this old and supposedly reputable company to anyone I talk to and will never order from them again. All this for a $1.95. Keep it and lose me as a customer.

Comments

• Vi
      12th of May, 2012

I also got fooled by joining Haband Perks and then realized what I had done. This is a scam. I will never buy anything from Haband again. P.S. I have cancelled the affected credit card.

• Do
      1st of Dec, 2016

Purchased 2 pair of pants for 24.98 with free shipping. Pants arrived with my bill of 49.98. These scam artists took my credit card signed amount of 24.98 and added 49.98. Isn't this against the law? Called tell company. Very rude customer service rep told me that is the price. It's in dispute with American Express. Will never order from them again. Stay away