Haband Home / men's slacks/returned
I purchased two pair of men's slacks for $35.98 and returned them because they were so out of proportion for the size ordered and was given the information to return them. they said there would be no shipping charge (either coming or returning) or no other charges either. haband took it upon themselves to charge my account $ 9.99 (without my permission) and I called them and said I would not get my money back. I will never order from them again and any further catalogs will be recycled. they also told me that they removed my name from their mailing list but still receiving them so they immediately go into the recycling bin.
I am reading all the other complaints - I should have read that before I ordered.
G. nolan - maple plain, mn. 55359
More Haband Home Complaints & Reviews
- Haband Perks - Monthly charge without knowledge 
- Haband - No order received 
- Haband - Spam and More! 
- Haband - scam 
- Haband - Poor customer service, shipping headaches 
- Haband Company - Orders red flagged
- Haband - Back orders scince Nov 2010
- Haband - Customer service/refunds
- Haband / Bluestem Brands - I keep receiving the wrong item packaged in the bag identifying what I really ordered
- Haband Shoes - Big ripoff/overcharge for shipping/sub-quaility products