H‑E‑B / pharmacy

1 Georgetown, TX, United States

Unprofessional service at store #427 Pharmacy on 8/12 5:30pm. While picking up a prescription for blood glucose test strips, I asked for lancets that were in a locked case. The male pharmacist told me that the case was not locked. I said that it was and he again told me that he was positive that it was not locked. I said that I would check again and it was still locked. I said why don't you just accept that the customer is telling you that the case is locked and get the requested item. The pharmacist started getting an attitude and started telling me that they never lock the case. Another Pharmacist started laughing at me and that upset me because I still did not have the item that I needed. A third pharmacist opened the case and obtained the lancets. While checking me out, the laughing pharmacist began to belittle me and made comments about my ability to use the POS card reader.

This behavior is unacceptable and should understandably irritate anyone. The pharmacists need to be reminded that the customer comes first and to avoid getting an attitude when they make a mistake.

Jo