H‑E‑B / ice cream
I live in the Humble, Texas area and my family frequents HEB either the Summerwood and/or 1960-Atacosita stores. We so enjoy the HEB store and the quality of products offered for the price. However, there seems to be one product that continuous escapes us no matter the HEB store we visit and that is the flavor of Blue Bell Ice Cream that my family enjoys the most. It is quite surprising to us that it never appears on the HEB store shelves given it is a Blue Bell Ice Cream best seller. Why is it that HEB carries many flavors of Blue Bell Ice Cream, but not Butter Pecan?
I respectfully request that HEB consider placing on its freezer shelves the Blue Bell Butter Pecan flavored ice cream. Thank you in advance and Happy New Year.
P.S. Why must I register to something to submit a complaint?
More H‑E‑B Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - heb managment & staff 
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - driver littered
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - lack of cashiers
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - customers that are paying with wic and coupons 
- HEB - your company
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - rodnee from return service