Gumtree / I have been scammed

1 London, AR, United States

I wanted to buy a I phone 6s and I visited gumtree. After a long search I saw a good del that the phone was 6s and it was for £240 so I decided to buy it. I emailed the guy to buy the phone so he told me that he forgot his PayPal so I have to send it by card but because I didn't have bank account so therefore I payed cash to bank so it went straight to his account. Hence, he told me that I have to pay first and then he will send the phone. I payed the money last Saturday and he told me that the phone will come on Monday before 5:30. On Monday after six form I went straight home but the phone wasn't there so I texted the guy that it didn't come but he said it will come on Tuesday so I did the same thing on Tuesday went straight home after school but it wasn't there. I called him since Tuesday but he doesn't answer any phone calls, messages or any emails. In addition, the phone hasn't come since and I want my money back because that was my saving money and I need to buy a phone. Please help me to get my money back.

El