Gumtree — gumtree customer service
Ad id [protected]
Hi I advertised a job in the pub I am taking over and because I could not review the advert before paying I did not realise it was going to place it in my current address. 60 miles from the pub
Support originally told me just put the pub address in the description, which I had already done, but this did not effect the advertised address as being incorrect.
I asked if it could be changed answer no
I asked if it could be deleted and re-input answer yes but I would need to pay again (Very unfair)
I finally was given a telephone number where the poor girl could only offer me a very expensive feature foc if I placed another advert - therefore still costing me twice as much..
She said there was nothing that could be done and no other ways to contact gumtree, as I found this option on the web that was obviously not true!!!
All I am asking is to have the advert advertised as planned not anything else and I find the attitude of gumtree very unfair and mean.
Updated by spk12345, Jan 26, 2017
More Gumtree Complaints & Reviews
- Gumtree.com - featured adverts really suck! 
- Gumtree - gumtree ripped me off!!! 
- Gumtree - processing time of an ad for 48 hours 
- Gumtree - minkos macs 
- Gumtree - processing time a joke 
- Gumtree - removed ad 
- Gumtree - complaint about a seller
- Gumtree Uk - removal of my ad 
- Gumtree - someone is selling things using my number an I can not talk to or get in contact with gumtree
- Gumtree - mobile phone fraud