Guitar Center / order processing and shipping

Westlake Village, CA, United States

I work at a school and have been trying to place an order for 3 mics and 3 mic cables. I placed the order via PO on Feb. 27th...it is now May 11th and I have yet to receive these items. The first performance they were supposed to be used for was back in April. The next performance is coming up on the 15th of May and I have called about this order 4 times now and emailed once and have still not received the order. The first time I called the man promised he would have the order out to me within the week...week went by and no order came in. The next few times they had promised it was being processed and one lady actually told me they would overnight it so I would have the order by Thursday. Now that I spoke with them today the man acted as if I didn't know what I was talking about and that I was just being impatient. Hello! It should not take 3 months to process and ship an order to a customer! I will never order from Guitar Center again because of this horrible experience. If I didn't really need these items I would tell Guitar Center to just forget the entire order and take my business elsewhere. The amount of time it has taken for this simple order to process is absurd!

Mi