Guaranty Bank / mobile deposit
I don't even know where to begin-
Guaranty Bank is the most incompetent, poorly administered, and customer hostile bank I have ever had the displeasure to do business with. The only reason that I am still with this bank after closing my original branch (Aurora, IL) and then my next assigned branch (Bolingbrook, IL), and then my next assigned branch (Crest Hill) is that the personal bankers have been very helpful and, get this, NICE! and now I am on my way to a branch to get this totally cluster-F of a mobile deposit settled. They close branches and point to the supposed fantastic mobile app as the best way to do business with this POS bank- my check deposit was denied because of "A duplicate check was detected" this is absolute non-sense- I have reviewed the deposit on the mobile app and there is absolutely no way that this could ever be misconstrued as a duplicate check! and there is never any customer service followup to complaints- I HATE THIS BANK!
More Guaranty Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Guaranty Bank - FEES and Customer (So called) Service 
- Guaranty Bank - Possibly lllegal and certainly unethical fees 
- Guaranty Bank - Fees Telephone 
- Guaranty Bank - Overdraft Charges
- Guaranty Bank - OVERDRAFT FEE OF $198.00 ON NEGATIVE $.68 
- Guaranty Bank - Guaranty Bank will keep your money hostage if you leave the Midwest 
- Guaranty Bank - Debit Overdraft Fees Even if Opted OUT !
- Guaranty Bank - Fees and Incompetence
- Guaranty Bank - Don't have any income and these people stealing from me 
- Guaranty Bank - Fees