Guaranty Bank / mobile deposit

1 Milwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:

I don't even know where to begin-
Guaranty Bank is the most incompetent, poorly administered, and customer hostile bank I have ever had the displeasure to do business with. The only reason that I am still with this bank after closing my original branch (Aurora, IL) and then my next assigned branch (Bolingbrook, IL), and then my next assigned branch (Crest Hill) is that the personal bankers have been very helpful and, get this, NICE! and now I am on my way to a branch to get this totally cluster-F of a mobile deposit settled. They close branches and point to the supposed fantastic mobile app as the best way to do business with this POS bank- my check deposit was denied because of "A duplicate check was detected" this is absolute non-sense- I have reviewed the deposit on the mobile app and there is absolutely no way that this could ever be misconstrued as a duplicate check! and there is never any customer service followup to complaints- I HATE THIS BANK!

Ji
Jan 9, 2015

Comments

• Ge
      16th of Sep, 2008
    Guaranty Bank - $31.98
    Phone: 2145608588

You have taken $31.98 from my bank account without my permission. I need a refund ASAP.. I was given this number by your customer service person by the name of Kay Forbes and she said the confirmation code 2791947.
    Please stop taking money in my account without my knowledge.
    Gerald Mwenelupembe.