Grubhub.com / this website is just awful
This website is just awful and doesn't even compare to campusfood.com.
First of all, it keeps on asking me where I am and there is no way to make a default location. If you give people the option to list more than one address, at least allow them to choose the default location.
Second, why the hell would I want the restaurant with the highest delivery cost to pop up when I use the filter? Who the hell goes out of their way to list the most expensive delivery charges first when they want to order a meal?
Third, having to scroll down a list of cuisines I want is just poor design when you can list most, if not all of them out.
Fourth, the list of restaurants that you display is dwarfed by your huge ad for yourself. I would not be on this website if I did not know about it already. I visited the damn site to look at some restaurants and order some food, not to look at a huge green arrow surrounded by useless white space.
This site is just disappointing and any of the improvements from campusfood.com are just overshadowed by the lack of attention they put in to designing this site.
More Grubhub.com Complaints & Reviews
- Grubhub.com - password reset
- Grubhub.com - they messed up that order and then told me there was nothing they could do about it
- Grubhub.com - bad services and slow delivery
- Grubhub - food never showed up
- Grubhub - dishonest delivery driver
- Grubhub - waste of time
- Grubhub - food delivery... never showed up
- Grubhub - customer service is not a its best
- Grubhub - unreliable company
- GrubHub/Taco Bell - service and product